Sunday, September 8, 2013

About Me- BMKT 337 Week 2



So, I figured it might be helpful to write a little bit about myself so maybe learning where I come from and what my interests are, will help you understand my other posts better.

Well, my name is Brianna Taylor and I grew up in Mission Viejo, California in a suburban gated community with about 4,000 homes. I live right between San Diego and Los Angeles. Neither are too far, unless there is traffic which can take over 4 hours! I lived in the same house all my life, and my mom still lives there now. My parents built a house right out side of West Yellowstone, Montana by Hebgen Lake, where I would spend all the summer vacations and Christmas breaks. The most common question I get asked is why would I choose to come to Montana?! It was one of the hardest decisions I ever had to make. I chose to move some place where I didn't know anyone at all, and a place so completely opposite of home. It was hard at times but I'm so glad of where I ended up.

At home, I love to shop, go to the beach, surf, and hangout with my friends. I was also very active and played a bunch of sports like volleyball, soccer, track, and competitive cheerleading (which was probably the most difficult and demanding of all of them!).

Like most people in Bozeman, I love to hike, ski, hangout by the river, and ride my bike. This summer I went on a bunch of hikes, and here are some pictures from a few of them:




















Left is at Beehive Basin and right is at Ousel Falls. 

School is also very important to me and takes up a lot of my time during the school year, in high school I never really tried too hard but now I value college and my education a lot more. At school, I did AdvoCats for two years, I was the person walking backwards and giving tours of campus. I am also the fundraiser chair of Mortar Board on campus.

 In addition to school, I work 2 or 3 nights at Copper Whiskey Bar and Grill, which is awesome! The food is great and they have about 127 different whiskies! What more could you want? Check out their website here: Copper and they also have a Facebook page here: Copper's Facebook

Thanks for reading! Let me know if you have any questions :)


No comments:

Post a Comment